- Ensure optimal level of sanitation and safety standards in work area at all times.
- Monitor and maintain clean working area and cooking surfaces to make pizzas.
- Maintain and operate all large volume cooking equipments such as grills and deep fryers.
- Evaluate all food requirements and maintain standard level and quantity for same at all times.
- Coordinate with customers to take all food and drinks orders and ensure appropriate payments from all customers.
- Manage all food order slips and administer all verbal instructions and perform all cooking as per instructions.
- Prepare all raw materials required for cooking such as cutting all vegetables and preparing dough.
- Monitor and ensure exact measurement of all ingredients for all food items.
- Prepare all package food items and ensure warmth for same such as sandwiches.
- Analyze all customer order and ensure appropriate number of all order for all customers.
- Drive vehicles to designated destinations for customer product deliveries.
- Drive safely and deliver products within deadlines.
- Analyze delivery address, determine appropriate routes and maintain schedule.
- Report any accidents or injuries to Supervisors immediately.
- Load and unload products from trucks and trailers.
- Perform vehicle inspection such as checking fluid level and tire pressure.
- Notify supervisors about any major repairs and maintenances.
- Follow local and state driving laws and road regulations.
- Maintain the vehicle clean and safe.
- Collect payments from customer at the time of product delivery
- Work with support team to provide exceptional customer services and address customer concerns.
- Perform vehicle inspection before and after each trip
- Adhere to company operating policies and procedures.
- Maintain driving log, prepare vehicle performance forms and complete daily paperwork